About Our Products
- How are your products personalized?
Kid StarMaker Books are personalized with the child name, age, hometown, and at most 3 friends’ names. The music albums are professionally recorded tracks that sing a child’s name. Only one child can be mentioned in an album. The cartoons are personalized with the child’s animated photo so that it looks like the child is the star of the movie.
All items, except the downloadable videos and MP3s, allow for inclusion of a special message from the gift giver. On the product page itself, you will be required to type the personalization details relating to that specific product. We’ve also provided information on how the product is personalized in the “description” area found at the bottom of each product page.
If you have any questions about personalization, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
- Can more than one child be featured in these gifts?
Because we want to make each child feel special, all of our products have been designed to feature a single star and only one name can be used for personalizing each gift. However, you can mention the friends of the child in some of our books.
- Are your products imported or locally made?
All of our products are imported from the US, but they are locally assembled. We want to make sure that our prices are affordable to the local market so we priced it lower than our US counterparts.
- I’m giving this as a gift, but I don’t know what personalized details to put. Can you help me?
Coax parents of the recipient to provide the information. You may also choose to purchase a gift certificate, the cheapest of which is Php 595 or the cost of one downloadable MP3. For our books, CDs and DVDs, minimum amount of purchase is Php 695 plus shipping cost. You can check the total price of your gift by using the shopping cart. Simply add products that you want to give, put in the address of the recipient and check out. This will give you the total amount inclusive of shipping. If it’s too much of a hassle, just fill-up the form at the Gift Certificate Page and we will get back to you about your total purchase.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what products you want to include in the gift certificate. You will receive your total bill via email. You may pay through credit card or bank deposit.
After payment, three things can happen: (1) We can email the gift certificate to the recipient or (2) we can email it to you so that you can print it out and personally give it. (3) We can also send a physical copy of gift certificates upon special request, but this will incur you an additional fee.
The recipient will then access the website to choose the gift and input personalization fields. They will also be asked to type a unique voucher code during check-out to make sure that vouchers are not used twice. The gift will then be delivered within 7 days with your dedication on it.
- Do you accept bulk orders?
Yes we do. We also give special discounts for bulk orders. Our products are ideal as give-away for parties, graduation, baby showers or even fund-raisers. Check out our Star Packages for more information.
About The Books
- Are the books imported or locally made?
All our books and the materials to bind the books are imported from the US and assembled locally. We kept our prices affordable for the local market and so if you compare our prices with our US counterparts, you will notice our books are cheaper than most even though the quality is the same.
- Can I feature more than one child in a book?
Our books have been created to make a child feel special, so there is only one star for each book. However, the friends of the child are mentioned in our books.
- Are your books durable?
Our books are hard-bound and the cover is water-proof. They are good keepsakes for your little ones. Like most children’s books, proper care is needed to ensure that they last a lifetime.
About The Music
- My child’s name is not in your database. Can I still have a personalized CD made?
Although there are thousands of names available for each personalized music album, your child’s name may not be available. There are three things you can do to make sure you find your child’s name:
First, search for the most common spelling of the name. As long as you can find the correct pronunciation of the name, even if the spelling is different, we can create the product for you. We can later spell the name on the personalized label however you like. It is only important that you find the correct phonetic pronunciation.
For example: If your child’s name is Kristine, it will be pronounced the same way as Christine or Cristine. If Christine is the only spelling you can find in the names database and it is pronounced the same way as your child’s name, then this is the name you should choose. Just input the correct spelling on the customization fields to show you want the child’s name spelled on the CD label. Do take some time to try different spellings and you will often find what you are looking for.
Second, while your child’s name may not be available for one of the music products, it may be available with another. Each music album has its own database of available names. Don’t give up! Keep searching!
If the name is really not available, you can choose to personalize using the child’s second name, nickname or even a special term of endearment like Baby, Honey, Girlie, Love.
- What is the difference between the personalized Music CD and the MP3 download?
Because we want to make our music albums more affordable and readily available to our customers, we decided to offer MP3 versions. One or two days after payment, you will receive an email with an instruction on how you can download your music album. This will be a plus if you are on a budget or if you are in a hurry to get the album to use for a special event. Because you are paying for an MP3, you won’t receive a CD in the mail.
If you are giving this as a gift, it is better to get the CD as you can put a special message for the recipient right on the CD.
About the Cartoons
- What kind of photographs are recommended?
All photographs must display the subjects head completely unobstructed, meaning:
- No hats, sunglasses or other objects
- No should background or foreground distractions adjacent to the subjects head such as large or puffy clothing, stuffed animals or other object
- Digital Image Minimum Requirements:
- Must be at least 72 dpi (150 dpi is preferred)
- Must be at least 250k in size
- Must be JPG format
The clearer and the higher the resolution of your photo, the better.
- How come some of the videos only come as downloadable MP4 and not sold in DVD format?
Because they are licensed and popular cartoon characters, the Care Bears, Precious Moments and Gregory & Me videos are more expensive than the other unlicensed cartoons we offer. They will be even more so if we offer them in DVD format. In fact, they retail at $29.95 in the US. If we convert that to our currency, we will have to charge around Php 1,300 for a video. We talked to our US suppliers and they allowed us to just offer an MP4 downloadable version. We are giving it to you for only Php 895. Quite a bargain, isn’t it? After downloading the video, you may burn the MP4 videos to a blank DVD if you wish to do so.
- How do I order?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to order:
- BROWSE by clicking SHOP or the Star Buttons at our homepage. When you have decided what items you like, proceed to the next step.
- PERSONALIZE by typing the information in the CUSTOMIZE YOUR ITEM section of the page. Please check for typo errors before proceeding to the next step. This is very crucial since we don’t want you to receive an item that has wrong information.
Don’t forget to change order quantity if you want to get more than 1 piece of the item.
- ADD TO BAG once you have checked what you have written. If the item is in stock, it will automatically be added to your SHOPPING BAG, which is at the upper right portion of the website. You can also just drag and drop the item into the shopping bag.
- CHECK YOUR ORDER before checking out. Once you click the SHOPPING BAG, you will be directed to the summary of your orders. From this page, you may edit your orders by changing the quantities and removing an item. You may continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- CHECK OUT and you will be asked to choose your payment options:
- PAYPAL or CREDIT CARD PAYMENT will later take you to Paypal’s Secure Website after you have confirmed your order. You will finish your transaction within the Paypal website and will be redirected to our website only after payment is done.
NOTE: You don’t need a Paypal account to pay with your credit card. You may sign in as a guest on Paypal.
- BANK DEPOSIT will give you the bank details. You may pay through China Bank, BDO or BPI.
- PURCHASE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE will let you check-out without paying. You choose this option if you are buying a gift certificate and you are not sure about the total amount.
- CLAIM YOUR GIFT will let you check out without paying. Do not forget to put the voucher code so that you can claim your gift without any hassle.
- BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESSES need to be filled in. If the addresses are one and the same, simply check the box that says same shipping/billing address. Don’t forget to provide a mobile number for faster communication.
- PAY NOW by clicking the button.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION button will direct you to the following:
- PAYPAL or CREDIT CARD PAYMENT : You will be directed to the Paypal Secure Website to complete the payment process.
- BANK DEPOSIT : You will be given bank details. It will also be included in your INVOICE.
- GIFT CERTIFICATE : Click this if you are claiming or buying a gift certificate. It will enable you to check-out without paying.
- EMAIL US YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS so we can start personalizing your products.
If you pay through Paypal, the payment gateway will automatically alert us about your payment. You don’t need to inform us that you have paid.
For bank deposits, however, we need you to email us with the deposit slip. You may also send us an SMS at 0922-8523552 with your name if you are in a hurry to get your order.
- What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept several forms of payment including:
Credit Card Payment
- China Bank
- Is it safe to enter my personal information on this site?
Yes, it certainly is. All of your personal details including billing information as well as the stars’ personalization data are collected through our secure shopping cart and encrypted for safe transmission to us. We will not share or sell your information to anyone.
- What is your return policy?
Due to the personalized nature of our products, all sales are final.
We will accept returns or refunds in the case of manufacturing defect or a production error on our part. If you believe your product has not arrived in full working order, please email us at email@example.com for assistance. If it is determined that the malfunction was caused during our production of the item, we will replace your product.
- Do you accept international orders?
Yes, we do. You can check out our shipping calculator or contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping costs.
- How much does shipping cost?
Shipping rates depend on 2 things: (1) the total weight of the products you purchase and (2) your location.
You will have the opportunity to receive a shipping quote prior to checkout. We insure all our packages.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Because our products are personalized, please allow 7 days for production and delivery. To make sure your gifts arrive on time for that all-important occasion, please order at least 2 weeks in advance.
- How do I track my orders?
You will receive an email of your tracking number once your package has been sent.
- I want to purchase gift certificates. How do I go about it?
You can get gift certificates for friends and family by following these simple steps:
- Decide on the item(s) you want to give.
- Enter your details below and check out by clicking Add to Cart and choosing Gift Certificate Purchase as mode of payment. (You will not yet be billed or asked about your credit card info.
- Wait for an email from us about the total amount and payment details.Based on what you choose, the gift certificate will either be sent to you or to the recipient. Once received, they can log on to our website, choose the items they want and personalize it. Before checking out, they will be asked to input the special code on their gift certificate for verification.
The gift will be shipped to them within 7 days with your dedication on it. All our items are put inside attractive and durable brown gift bags so there’s no need to wrap your gifts. However, if you want to give the gift personally, please indicate that in the Special Instruction box, so we can send the package to you instead.
- Do you accept bulk orders for parties, events and fund-raisers?
Yes, we do! We love parties and fund-raisers and we promise you that our products will make your event even more special. Contact us, tell us how we can serve you. We can customize products and packages for you. Check out our Star Packages!
- What is the story behind Kid StarMaker?
Kid StarMaker is the brainchild of Jennifer Caspe-Cocuaco and her husband Michael. Jenny is a writer and TV producer, while Michael is in the travel business. Both were looking for a special way to celebrate their daughter’s 1st birthday. It was during this time that they stumbled upon personalized books, music and video. They showed the personalized Precious Moments video during their daughter’s 1st birthday and it was a hit. Everyone love that the video not only match the theme of the party, baby Mishca was in it as a little Precious Moments angel, flying around in a mission to help two little boys unite their communities.
Kid StarMaker Media Products was borne out of their desire to bring personalized media products to more Filipino kids. It was officially registered as a business in June 2012.
- How do I contact your company?
The best way to contact us is via email: email@example.com. For more pressing concerns, you may call us at our landline: 7107478 or send us an SMS through 0917-4651188.